Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pleasant Overthinking

Like Slaughterhouse, hip-hop needs artists that not only be marketable but talented. I was just resting from work and i heard this song named "Pleasant Overthinking" by Harlem's own Charles Hamilton. The song made me from being stressed from Wifey, Family, Work, Class, Thinking about dying, and someone that i loved was gone to saying to myself that everythings is gonna be ok and shit. If u didnt hear Charles Hamilton, u are missing out in a true diamond in the rough. The Sonic the Hedgehog loving artist is compared to Kanye West and Eminem. Honestly, i see Eminem in him but a Kanye? i dont know about that. His debut album "This Perfect Life is coming next week august 25th and just how i did with slaughterhouse, i'm gonna review hamilton's album. i heard a few songs from the album and my favorite right now is "Tears of Fire" with Hamilton and Slaughterhouse's member and my new favorite west coast rapper Crooked I. "Tears of Fire" shows the pain those two are facing and i use that song to show my pain by writing freestyle. Go on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnJXnrvwb4M to hear the future best rapper alive

UPDATE- Charles Hamilton is missing in the rap game. As of right now "This Perfect Life" is TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment