Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dream's Favorite Air Jordans

No not the singer dream. I choosed Dream as my nickname cause sky's the limit for me. it was actually the street dream cause of young jeezy's shirt he worn years ago but gotta realized that it wasn't the style for me. Anyways since im a sneaker nut i gotta give the world my top 10 jordans that i like, love, or want.

10. Air Jordan 9s (White/Carolina Blue)
- Any type of blue is my favortive color.

9. Air Jordan 12s ("Playoffs" Black/white and red)
- i love dark colors lol

8. Air Jordan 11s ("Concords" White/Black)
- I only have 2 pairs of the 11s (space jams from big bro and CDP from December) so i need 3

7. Air Jordan 6s ("Olympics" White/Blue/Red)
- I hated the 6s that came out last year. I hated it with a passion. When i saw the one that came in 2000, i just wanted to get them sooooo badly.

6. Air Jordan 17s
- When MJ went to the wizards and saw those sneakers, the way it looked made me loved it.

5. Air Jordan 8 ("Bugs Bunnys" White/Black/Grey/Blue)
-The 8s was my 1st jordans so gotta get those.

4. Air Jordan 13 (White/Black/Red)
I saw them when Denzel rocked them in He Got Game. Denzel is like the MJ of Acting

3. Air Jordan 7 (Hare Jordan " White/Multi-Color)
- i wanted to kill my girlfriend for ruining my chance in getting those sneakers.

2. Air Jordan 3 (White/Cement)
- OMG when i saw MJ jumped to make that dunk @ the SD Contest i felt that i can do that if i brought those
and the #1 sneakers issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
1. Air Jordan 6s (White/Caminaes)
-didnt get the name right but idc. OMG I NEED THOSE IN MY LIFE

Shout out to my Cuz Marc!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment